Wednesday, February 15, 2012

worst swim ever...

There are good workout days and there are bad workout days. Today was the latter. I woke up at 3:45, well before my 5 AM alarm, and couldn't fall back asleep. I was starving, which is unusual, so I finally got up and ate my pre workout breakfast before heading to the pool. I hopped in and did the warm up, and it only went downhill from there. Every stroke felt like a struggle. I did not feel graceful and smooth as I had been feeling in recent swims. I felt out of breath, sloppy, and discombobulated. I had to take two pee breaks in my 65 min swim. I had been anticipating today being a busy stressful day, and it kind of was. I'm sure that had something to do with my poor workout performance. But, from the moment I began the workout, I couldn't wait for it to be over. I was just going through the motions, and I was so glad to finally be done! Here's hoping a good night's sleep tonight will make for a happy run tomorrow!

1 comment: